22 November, 2014

Covert Harassment Conference in Brussels 2014 pics

I wanted to upload some pics and the information about CHC event at Bedford Hotel in Brussels yesterday, but I was so tired when I came back after 11pm. Well, there were so much things we have learned. Some information are just the things the speakers talked already at their websites but it was the summary of how it was or how it went. NSA whistleblower's story was the most important one I thought. He covered the 2nd party and 3rd party issues of how the surveillance is organized through the wiring and the information shared.

One thing to mention about the perp infiltrators would be the paneling and discussion time. The questions some people made just went to the passionate topic of how to unite the victims and the woman who said as the community organizer from Chicago and a German speaking woman talked about the revolution through the activism. The whole thing started from an Asian woman called Erika talked about how to work together and asked it to the guest speakers. The second was the Malaysian man who said about the victims to unite or something. That one just reminded me of the way how to make the meeting dangerous; the police would love to look after the people who would think "our enemy is the United States" type speech makers and the supporters. That is the easiest way for the people to be tagged for the dangerous potion in the society. You know the COINTELPRO. Anyone attending the anti-Nuke Plant gathering won't get promotion in near future and such social treatment against the majority of the social control group.

I didn't do anything and was an observer as it was my comfortable role to be as who studied anthropology for observing things and analyzing.



I've made a scanned backup file of the leaflets and documents shared during the conference. If anyone wants them and my friend already from somewhere, you can ask me at FB.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

You go girl. Not much into FB so decided to comment here instead. What? You've British cars on your tail too? And the german ones with D one their reg plates? Haha, these scums need to get real jobs than spend their days bullying. What did their mamas name them? 1inch dick? Tiny intellect? verdammte? anyways, you take care.
g

Unknown said...

P.S. I'm glad you got back to your hotel ok. I was so tired I went up to bed too. Those guys went out for more drinks. I don't know how they do it.

Unknown said...

Hello from Germany. I wrote a summary of the conference:
http://www.rapunzel-und-die-gehirnzwerge.de/bruessel-2014/brussel-english/
I would like to post a link to your fotos. You studies anthropology? I would like to hear your comment about my summary. Did the voices tell you also that the "swyn"-Family is in our genes?
I know since 12 months that I am a TI. Somebody is protecting me more and more. I wrote it on my homepage, perhaps it can help you also. There is some information in your conference report, which could be gangstlking for me, but I know that our enemy can arrange lots of things. I don't know you and you don't know me. I would like to explain what kind of gangstalking I saw. But as an email, please.
Kind regards
Ruth