18 September, 2017

Organized Stalkers Around Me - September 18th, 2017

Organized Stalkers Around Me - September 18th, 2017. A German car, GG JM 212, near my accommodation. And A Munich car showed up outside of the cafe I was inside!!! There is no parking spot but a German car, M LR 6819, showed up! Some more German cars at almost each intersection. A German car, RW AZ 100, parked near my accommodation and left there while I was walking toward a large parking lot and saw some slowly walking elderly women. These women were standing for awhile here and there in the parking lot and another female group showed up and stood at the spot they once were. How can I be safe from these Neo-Nazi Germans stalking me everyday all day long?
I need a Neo-Nazi Museum building sponsorship for getting my own evidences of suffering to be listed to have a safe funding to relocate to Budapest or other location with many Jews and Neo-Nazi victims.

I'm tired of making videos these days but I have a plan of publishing the 2008-2011 gang stalker photo databases for selling. Also, a new book to be coming and it would be about the police friends' made-up Islamic groups such as Kaidaru, Mi-Mu, Ji-Mu, Kikko, Genbu, Matsu, etc. I share what they are as based on the photos of the perpetrators and also the V2K speakers' insider talks. 


0 comments: